3rd Annual Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival at Waikiki Beach Walk
Next Generation steel guitar students of Ke Kula Mele Hawaii School of Hawaiian Music participated in the 3rd annual Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival at Waikiki Beach Walk on June 17, 2012. The Next Generation steel players were backed up by the Ke Kula Mele Ensemble including Ronald Tolentino and Leroy Ne on bass, Jamie Umanzor and Keala Akaka on 'ukulele, and Henry Wassman III and Addison Ching on guitar.
Drag mouse over thumbnails and click to select picture or use controls for slideshow.
- Ke Kula Mele participants. Fromt: Quincy Maka'awa'awa, Mark Prucha, Keen Ching, Raven Young, Alexis Tolentino. Rear: Henry Wassman III, Michiko Akaka, Jamie Umanzor, Leroy Ne, Gale Warshawsky, Ronald Tolentino, Addison Ching, and Kumu Alan Akaka.
- Greg Sardinha, Henry Wassman III, and Jamie Umanzor.
- Alexis Tolentino.
- Sid Pang, Keen Ching, Quincy Maka'awa'awa, and Mark Prucha.
- Jamie Umanzor, Henry Wassman III, and Leroy Ne.
- Alexis, Andrea and Ronald Tolentino.
- Leroy Ne, Keen Ching, Quincy Maka'awa'awa, and Mark Prucha.
- Quincy Maka'awa'awa, Mark Prucha, Keen Ching, Sid Pang, and Addison Ching.
- Alexis Tolentino, Janie Umanzor, and Andrea Tolentino.
- Mark Prucha and Kumu Alan Akaka.
Back to Gallery
Photography by Alan Akaka ©2012 by Ke Kula Mele Hawaii.